Sunday, December 20, 2015

Breaking For Change

So I've fallen behind a bit because it just has been SO busy lately. So the next few posts will be snippets of what happened in December thus far.

There's this pink house in the zone that's huge, with broken windows that have never been fixed, vines growing all over it....you get the picture. Take your typical haunted creepy house and this is it. To top it off, the person who lives there is a Voodoo priestess. She's constantly getting into trances and then calling 911 and just mumbling on the phone. I've been there plenty of times, even when I had the TV show COPS with me.  Every time I go there she answers the door with her  eyes spaced out and tells me everything is ok. The inside of the house has creepy figurines and always smells like incense burning. It's crazy!

I answered a call for a vehicle break in at the mall on my beat. There's an office there for the power company. This employee drives a Dodge Charger and her vehicle has been broken into twice in the last few months. The first time,  a firearm was stolen from her vehicle. The lady did what she needed to do and never left anything in plain sight in her car to prevent future thefts...Then a guy broke into her car and stole maybe $5 worth of coins in the cup holder...and she's left with hundreds in damages to her door lock.

No comments:

Post a Comment